Tax Law

Latest news, articles and valuable insights in the area of tax law. Our team of experts at GFLO Consultancy offers professional services in the field of tax law. We’re here to provide you with helpful information, and we hope you will discover the answers you seek below. If not, feel free to reach out to us anytime.

What is a PAN in India

Subsequent to DIN and DSC in India, another significant identification number is the PAN. Despite the fact that the PAN in India is assigned not only to companies, it mostly interests our clients in the aspect of business. Every company registered in India is assigned a PAN, which remains unchanged throughout its existence. What [...]

What is a DIN number in India

In an article about company registration in India, it was noted that directors of an Indian company are required to obtain a DIN. The DIN number in India holds significant importance, and anyone planning to be a director in an Indian company must understand what DIN entails. GFLO Consultancy is pleased to offer company [...]

What is a DSC in India

In the article about company registration in India, it was noted that directors of an Indian company are required to obtain not only a DIN, but a DSC as well. The DSC in India is as important as the DIN. So what is a DSC and how is it to be obtained? GFLO Consultancy [...]

Worldwide taxation vs territorial taxation

In matters of international corporate taxation, understanding not only tax rates but also the principles of taxation is crucial. Depending on the taxation principle enforced in a particular country, income is subject to taxation differently. Worldwide jurisdictions can be divided into the following groups based on their taxation types: Jurisdictions, in which the income of [...]

What is a TFN in Australia

Understanding what identification numbers are in use in Australia is crucial for those planning to conduct business in the country. TFN is one of the most vital numbers, and it's essential to have a clear picture of its significance. In this article, we aim to explore what is a TFN, who needs to obtain [...]

What is an ABN in Australia and how to get it

Any business owner planning to register a company in Australia, or anyone who has received written requests from Australian authorities, much likely have wondered: "What is an ABN, and why is it important?" This article not only explains what ABN stands for and why it is essential, but also delves into who issues it, [...]

What is an EIN and how to get it

The Employer Identification Number (EIN), a nine-digit employer identification number, is a requirement for all companies registered in the United States of America. GFLO Consultancy is pleased to propose company formation services in the USA. Text us to receive your own unique offer. TABLE OF CONTENTS: [...]

What is an ITIN and how to get it

The ITIN (Individual Taxpayer Identification Number) is a personal taxpayer code in the United States. It is issued by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and is provided to all foreigners and other individuals who are required to report taxes and file income tax returns. ITIN can be considered an equivalent to SSN (Social Security Number). [...]

Ukrainian VAT Return for Suppliers of Electronic Services

From 2022 onwards foreign companies supplying the so-called "electronic (digital) services" to customers in Ukraine may have to register with Ukrainian tax authorities and collect VAT. We have already shed some light on this topic in our previous article, which might help understand whether new Ukrainian VAT on electronic services affects your business. In [...]

Ukrainian VAT on electronic services

In 2021 Ukrainian parliament introduced new VAT rules applicable to foreign companies providing the so-called "electronic services" in Ukraine. Below is a brief overview of the new Ukrainian VAT rules. GFLO Consultancy provides consulting services in the field of tax law of Ukraine. Contact us today. [...]

Go to Top