DMCC Free Zone advantages
1. Dubai Multi Commodities Center is a highly prestigious free zone.
Companies registered in DMCC gain access to favorable geographic location, numerous business-friendly incentives, and developed infrastructure.
2. Possibility of 100% non-resident ownership.
DMCC free zone companies do not require a local partner in their structure and can be established with 100% foreign ownership.
3. Zero taxes.
Similar to other free zones, DMCC offers highly favorable tax conditions for establishing and operating businesses, with no corporate tax, dividend tax, import, or export duties in most cases.
4. Multiple types of licenses.
Dubai Multi Commodities Center enables companies to obtain trade and service licenses across diverse sectors.
5. Variety of legal entity types.
Similar to other free zones, DMCC allows company registration in forms such as:
- Free Zone Establishment (Single shareholder company);
- Free Zone Company (Multiple shareholders company);
6. Option for online application.
Companies can be applied for registration online, significantly saving time and hassle, making the registration process highly convenient.
Tips to consider
Companies registered in DMCC must undergo mandatory auditing for their financial reports.
2. Minimum share capital.
In DMCC, the minimum share capital is AED 50,000, which needs to be deposited into the company’s bank account, however this is not applicable to some activities.
The Dubai Multi Commodity Center is perhaps one of the most promising and prestigious free zones in the UAE. The business creation and operation conditions are straightforward, and the benefits are invaluable. If you have any questions about the DMCC free zone or wish to register your company there, we’re here to assist you at every stage. Contact our experts; we’re looking forward to our collaboration.
Why choose us?
Business registration in the UAE has specific nuances not found in other jurisdictions. Dealing with free zones might be challenging, obtaining a residency visa requires guidance during a personal visit to the UAE, and incorrectly prepared documents might lead to rejection in opening a bank account. To ensure a smooth and successful procedure, it’s best to entrust the process to professionals.
The GFLO Consultancy team has strong connections with most free zones in the UAE and is pleased to offer assistance at every stage.
What can we do for you?
- Consult on all aspects of company registration in the DMCC Free zone that articles might not cover;
- Register your company in DMCC;
- Facilitate obtaining residency visas for you;
- Assist in opening a bank account in the UAE;
- Explain the scenarios where the company will pay taxes;
- Address all queries throughout the process.